Terms & Conditions
Please read our Terms and Conditions carefully as they will form a contract between us and you; your acceptance of which is agreed upon from the moment you confirm or accept verbally, by email or Skype message, or by making an initial payment towards the cost of the project.
We have tried to keep these Terms and Conditions brief, easy to understand, and as straightforward as possible. If you have any questions, however, please do not hesitate to contact us.
You (‘the Client’)
Us or We (Hawkdive Media Kft. or Hawkdive Media, and hereinafter referred to as ‘the Company)
The Project the body of work assigned by you that is being undertaken, normally consisting of several connected parts, such as consultation, website development and/or hosting, and website maintenance service.
1. All quotes/estimates are based on the requirement submitted by you and our understanding of your requirement as per the given time frame. Any addition or changes to the functionality or layout design, micro-improvements, requirement of any paid plugins may incur additional costs accordingly.Please clarify any doubts or payment/cost related issues with us over Skype call or face to face meeting.
2. By accepting a quote, you agree to and accept the terms and conditions of Hawkdive Media. Your acceptance may be verbal, by email, signing a quote or by making any initial payment toward the cost of the project.
3. Clients must provide clear guidance to develop or design your website in the correct direction. Please make sure that we have included all the requirements in the quotes/proposals/estimates before proceeding with accepting quotes or payment terms. Also, provide us with any specific workflow based on your business niche or requirement so that the work is carried out in the right direction to achieve the goal.
4. You are requested to provide us with the required content such as text, images, video, and other information that needs to be published on the website. Our website development/designing work does not include content writing, multiple image editing, logo design, video production, etc. as they are part of the separate task and services. However, if there are microchanges in a few images or a small content writing work, we can offer this free of charge along with the web development work.
5. You are required to check the grammatical error or any spelling mistakes in the content before it goes live. And you bear the responsibility of any content copyright or infringement notice or action on your website. We only provide free stock images so the images and content provided by you should be unique and not plagiarized.
6. Review the work submitted by us and provide feedback and make the balance payment in a timely manner.
7. If you are an outsourcing agency or consultant who is outsourcing the web development work to us, you bear the responsibility of making the payment for the project once it's completed. We, in no circumstance, should wait or contact the first party( The original client whom you dealt with) regarding the payment. And you should make the payment in a timely manner. We operate in good faith and rely on you to disclose the full picture at the time of quotation.
8. We offer free one-month support on how to operate the website or will make you familiar with the feature and functionality. We also cover Minor changes to the website free of cost if it does not take more than an hour to fix.
9. Any delays at your end, such as a delay in providing us with required information may delay the project and proposed time-frames.
10. Any bugs (programming errors) reported during or just after the development does not attract additional charges. We do not guarantee compatibility in old or redundant browser software.
11. Any re-work on an already completed task will attract additional charges. Any major changes in the layout/design after the design approval will incur additional charges.
12. If you wish to cancel the project at any stage during the ongoing project, or you want to put the project on hold, we request you to inform us at least 15 days in advance. In case the project has started and it been more than a week and then you wish to cancel the project. we will not be able to refund you the initial payment made by you. However, in some cases where you have paid more than the cost and time inured by us then we may analyze the case and issue you a partial refund which applies on a case-by-case basis.
13. Our website designs are fully responsive and are tested on desktops with a resolution of 1920 X 1080 px, iPhone, iPad, Samsung Galaxy Tab, and Galaxy S5 devices. If you wish to have it checked on any specific device, please discuss it in advance.
14. Our website development/designing cost does not include domain registration or renewal. hosting charges unless mentioned otherwise.
15. You are advised to keep a backup of your website and database after we have finished the project. We are not responsible for any unforeseen circumstances or issues caused by your hosting service or loss of the data caused by hosting cancellation or suspension.
Basic Annual Maintenance Package Terms:
1. Please note that our support TAT is within 24 - 48 working hours so all your query or request will be fulfilled within 24-48 working hours. However, we provide instant support and most of the times you get the resolution within an hour or two. In case the issue is complex that needs additional hours, we will inform you about that in writing or verbally.
2. All maintenance packages are for a minimum period of 6 months unless mentioned otherwise. The monthly maintenance plan is only applicable when you subscribe for a yearly contract and the charges will be deducted on a monthly basis as per the payment terms set up with the payment gateway/ checkout service providers such as PayPal or Stripe.
3. This includes unlimited support on website-related issues, software bugs, and small changes to the website subject to a task that takes a maximum of 2 hours a day.
4. Website Maintenance Packages are designed to serve website maintenance tasks only. The hours may not be used for projects such as full redesign, multiple product uploads, or major functionality add-ons.
5. Website maintenance package does not include Business Analysis, SEO, Digital Marketing or Social media page support.
6. If you wish to cancel the annual maintenance or half-yearly contract in between, please contact us to inform in advance. We will refund you based on a pro rata basis and will also levy an additional 10% processing charge.
7. Any addition in feature or design changes may attract additional charges on a case-by-case basis.
8. In case you want to cancel the auto annual renewal, please inform us in writing (email) at least one month prior to the renewal date.
10. An administrative fee of $25 will be charged if you do not make payment on time to do not renew the support plan on time. we will send you a reminder email at least 7 days in advance with a link to renew your website maintenance and support plan. Any specific needs or issues can be communicated to us by email to avoid late payment charges.
PHP or Python Educational Projects:
1. PHP projects are only for learning purposes and are designed for school and college students to give them an idea of how the project can be designed. Any professional use, modification, or additional functionality/features, or changes are not covered, however, you can request such changes which may incur additional cost.
2. Please note that the project once bought and the file is downloaded will never be refunded in whatsoever case may be.
Changes to these Terms and Conditions:
Hawkdive Media reserves the right to change or modify any provision of these Terms and Conditions at any time without notice. Failure to receive notification of a change does not make those changes invalid. Any change to Terms and Conditions will always be updated immediately on this page.